We’re flattered by your interest in the East Bay Vintners Alliance (EBVA), a nonprofit mutual benefit corporation dedicated to the promotion and betterment of business practices among East Bay member wineries. We are currently accepting new member wineries for 2013 and would for your wine brand to join our association. In this challenging economy extra promotional opportunities are all the more sweet; there’s never been a better time to join!
Membership is open to any winery owner that produces wine in the cities of Alameda, Albany, Berkeley, El Cerrito, Emeryville, Kensington, Oakland, Piedmont, or Richmond.
New Member Initial Dues: $500
Yearly Dues: $500
- Connect with members of wine industry trade & media.
- Network with wine industry peers. Enrich your knowledge about marketing, business, winemaking and the wine industry in general.
- Gain consumer exposure to the urban winemaking scene through our PR agent.
- Broaden your consumer base & sell your wine at our annual events: Urban Wine Road Passport Event & The Urban Wine Xperience.
- Expand your reach with EBVA’s website, social media tools, monthly newsletters & the organization’s PR agent.
We appreciate your interest in our organization. Please direct questions about membership to firstname.lastname@example.org or 510.545.4356.