Summer – Sat JULY 27, 2013 UWX Annual Urban Wine Experience:
- Welcome to Wine Country It’s right here! May 28, 2012Edible East Bay Magazine By Tom Riley with photos by Stacy Ventura Over the past several years, the New York Times and a host of national glossies have chronicled the East Bay’s emergence as a national tourism hot spot. Much of this reporting has focused on the area’s burgeoning urban food and wine scene. The ...
- 5th Annual Passport to the East Bay Wine Trail May 9, 2012By Christina Mitchell Take a self guided tour through 21 urban wineries, spread through 10 locations in Oakland, Alameda and Berkeley with Passport to the East Bay Vintners. Cosecha will prepare mini tamales for Periscope Cellars and Homeroom will have mac and cheese at Stage Left, but I think I’m most excited about Zut’s ...
- New Berkeley winery Urbano Cellars throws opening party February 6, 2012By Frances Dinkelspiel For the last two years, Urbano Cellars has had a nomadic existence, storing its barrels of wine at other wineries and not having a place to call home. The winery, run by Fred Dick and Bob Rawson, had rented space for years at Periscope Cellars on Hollis Street in Emeryville. That operation ...
- Two-Wheeled Tasting: Exploring East Bay Wineries August 8, 2011By Andrea Kissack Produced by KQED The first time I heard the term “East Bay Wineries” I immediately thought of Livermore Valley home to dozens of wineries including Wente and Concannon. I wasn’t aware of the nearly twenty urban wineries that dot the industrial west side of Berkeley and Oakland. As it turns ...
- EBVA Hosts 6th Annual Urban Wine Xperience July 21, 2011Saturday, August 6th from 2-5pm at Jack London Pavillion in Oakland. LinkedTube
- 4th Annual JC Cellars Beach Party! June 22, 2011
- June 11th 2011 Barbera Festival March 2, 2011
- Urban Legend and Kimberlii Walker Raise over $2000 for Team in Training March 2, 2011
- March 20th Eat Drink & Jazz! Urban Legend @ New Parish March 2, 2011
- March 29th Urban Legend/ Millennium Restaurant Winemaker’s Dinner March 2, 2011